Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Design process and working with others


THIS IS DESIGN THERAPY!!!  So Enjoy! 

I would like to do design triage in my spare time so I am looking for people to post photos and design dilemmas for me and maybe you to give ideas to.  If you find a cool idea post it here.

This is my first attempt at blogging so forgive if I am not "doing" it right.  I am a fast learner so hang in there.  I own my own business and work in the field of interior design with both residential and commercial clients. I love the combo of Artist and Techie!   

This blog is going to contain many subjects - everything from cool design ideas, products and links, craziness on the job -ie working as a woman in a male arena - construction & contractors,  cooking- I like to cook (mostly healthy)  , travel,  ALSO - I am a mother of 3.  "Kiddo" is 22 and an architecture student-living on hummus,   "Ash" is 19 and due to have my first gran-babygal in about 6 weeks, she is cute as a button, and then there's "Jaimsy" the baby-16 and just got her drivers license.

8 pm...I just got a call from one of my partners...funny thing is I was bored and trying to remember if there was anything on tv tonight and then the call came-  9:00 - Bravo TV - the new season of "Flipping Out",  AHhhh  Should be fun!

I am an LA gal living in Wisconsin,  you know the biggest news of the day is Brett Favre!  Playing with the Vikings... My secret is that I don't watch football.  I grew up watching "This Old House"  I think I'll never fit in ( maybe that's okay) :)

So as I close for now this is my design therapy fav for the day is the Ikea Glenn stool pictured above.  One of their new items... I'm lovin a little navy right now!  

Wanna know more?


No comments:

Post a Comment