Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pigeon Light

I love happy little details.  I found this pigeon light a couple of years ago and then could not locate where
I had found it.  Thanks to a client I now have a link to 
where it can be purchased.  Maybe $125 is too much for such a small item but I would scrimp on a couple of other things in a room that needed a little happy detail.

I much prefer the splurge and scrimp method to the everything mediocre method of design.  If you want your space to look and feel like a million bucks follow this rule.  Spend where needed and save where you can. So in other words buy that $1500 chair and find a dining table second hand for $150.

If you like this pigeon light as much as I it can be purchased at:

1 comment:

  1. I really like the pigeon light! now I'm following you* :D

    ReplyDelete