Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Paint colors


So if you hire a designer make sure the designer is going to create a space that is a reflection of you , that is not to say that the designer will not put their fingerprint on the design nor to say that your boundaries will not be stretched.  But if you have him or her choose paint colors for you - Go for it and paint the colors chosen.  Hiring a designer means letting go of much control in exchange for something you would never have imagined.  When my clients say I love it and I never would have thought to do this or that , I have done my job! 

Changing one thing will affect everything else in your space.  Design has much to do with balance.  I hate having to work with one of my arms tied behind my back.  

On a lighter note-  Last nights episode of "Flipping Out"  - I love when Jeff said.... "he asked you out for salad??"    TOO funny!   

Lighting is functional art... here is a great piece!

Be Brave with your decor - Life's too short!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment